Maybe everyone celebrate xmas is countdown..play the spray...
This year my xmas is in MCD take supper,why?because we skip our dinner.In Xmas eve, We all together go temple find reverend to chat.
Really different, after chatting,i feel my heart powerful again,more energtic...i have learn many things..
Everything to be success, we must have a vow. Feel strong that we can do it, then we take action. Reverend share her experience with us...I hope i can start to do something..
I hope i can wake up in time and be punctual..because this is a small matter, if i cannot do it well...others sure will be very hard.I hope i can care people feeling, listen to others opinion, and do not interupt people giving opinion, this is my weakness...
Merry Xmas to everyone, take action to the good things and meaningful things...HOHOHO
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment