Friday, December 26, 2008

Shell Interview

26th Dec, Sunny Day.
The day after xmas is my interview at Shell.All my friend who apply late a bit but they have interview earlier then me..but fortunate jason and me is in the same day, and thanks for his fetching..haha..if not i will be alone. I have a thought that i think to give up this interview,because i no have confidence on it. At last, i think that get or not is not important, most important is gain my experience, the process. Departing time 1030am, after taking brunch, we take ktm and cab to the destination. Jason put a lot of effort for his interview.got "cat paper" somemore. I bring my empty brain, he lend me refer for the notes, really help me some during interview.haha..Thanks to ming yuen, he become my rehearsal interviewer, train me...but i cannot answer all his question. Thanks to yee wen and siew ching, they share a lot of points to me. They try to give their points of their view, and siew ching become my make up designer. 12noon, reach Shell House, We wait for one hour, jason so tension...haha..I give myself a target to achieve, don tension and nervous when interview, points is ok. I can do it..I can pass my target, although i use not proper english..2.30 p.m Interview ends. Is time to leave Shell house. Then, we went to mid valley. I owe jason an ice cream during annual camp, end up with treat him chicken ham Tako Tao...I eat Galeto super premium ice cream,3 scoop, tiramisu, very berry and cookies..Yum yum... this is my 1st time eat so expensive and big ice cream, very full...nice... Tomorrow, i will joining Dhama thinking camp for 3days, this is a opportunities to shock my brain, let my thinking will improve. Brb on monday!!!



Christmas tree at Shell house!!

No comments: