Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My working days...

06 Apr 2009

It was my 1st day working, I am quite scared when reach the company. The door is opened with pin. I stand outside and wait and then I don’t know refer to whom? Just sit and wait. Ms Lim teaches me how to punch card. It was my 1st time too. Later, Mr. Ho called me in and explains something to me. I always heard his name, and finally met him. He is quiet nice people and always smiles to everyone. He introduce me all the staffs. I am so embarrassing. Working is really tired, we need to energetic whole day and cannot relax, need find something to do. After come back really tiring and straight sleep on the bed.

07 Apr 2009

It was 2nd day, all trainees and staff is called to see our boss. Boss talk stories to us. He really like Dr. Lee, but his advice is for our good. We learned something is his responsible, and reputation maintained. We need to pro active and staffs need to share their knowledge to us. Id who can follow his direction, I think we sure can did well in the future. Hope so la…I still cannot communicate with some staff. I also don’t know how. I willing to learn the new things I don’t know, including fold the plan. If we share our things, we will gain more not loss anything. Just like Dhamma also the same theory. I haven’t have chance to go to site. Wish to have a more idea on CE studies. So I can have a idea on final year project. Working use half of the day... Not like study we can spend our time to do something.

Today, we all shift to downstair again. Fortunate, i have something to do. We help Ms Lau to do some secretary work. But we to report in log book, learning some designing main hole. Keep repeating everyday, but as we learn in dhamma, nothing is the same. If we experiences differences things we will feel more happy. I give myself a task, read one article before sleep and praying for 10 or 3 times. depends on my time. I hope i can continue my energy continuously...My new friend in training also, Siti, Amalina, Ooi..Some staff Ms Wong,Kak Farah,Kak Miah and others..

No comments: