6Mac 2009
This weekend is a long weekend because we have public holiday on Monday. Actually, I still considering whether i am coming back to my hometown. Because I helping to teach the orphanage every Thursday. But Mummy call me to back, since I almost one month din't back home, so miss home. I have to sacrifice other compare to my family. So, Annjie and me buy tickets and come back together.
At first, I have a thought...Wow..This week very special we don't have any assignment ot test crash in this week. Until yesterday evening, we having RC class was cancel and replace to 5-7pm. Oh! uncertainty moment is coming. We quite worried to skip the class, because our lecturer temper is not so good. After we decideto skip, only i can do is send metta to him. Hope he wont angry and happy. Very suprisingly, he dint angry in the class and attandance is not taken.
During waiting for the train, we walk around and take KFC as our dinner. While waiting, a chinese girl sat beside me, I am scared to know stranger, I keep do my thing, listen to radio. Then, she start to chat with me, asking where are we going? She so angry with the ticketing, because she dont know book ticket need to take it one day early. Her name is LK (Lai Kuan), taking marketing in Sunway College. She is not used to her study life here. She worked before at UK, her mum place. We spoke English, can help me improve my english too.
Three of us is time to get into train. Annjie tell a guy that No. 37 is bed above her bed. Now, i realised Annjie is friendly than me. If i met stranger, I will keep cool and seldom interact. Because i am quite protective and scare to meet something not good. He is a Japanese guy, Amedato. He is a bag packer with his friend. He spoke English with us too, quite a handsome guy.we met another new friend. We got asked some question, sometimes he replied in Japanese, so funny. He dont know translate to english, and keep say sorry..ha..ha..
It is correct if we send a positive frequency, people will feel it. Everywhere we can learn something, just like "shan cai tong zi" stories. The feeling is good, keep learning and experience in the journey of our life..
~eVon~
at Boy's room
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment