Hooray.......
Bukit Tinggi is my dream place that i wanna go for a long time. My dream becomes reality...The place is so nice, like a wonderland...Some activities and sharing during the trip. The trip was 2D1N, short but nice!!! The weather there is cold. The scenery is amazing, my heart really can relax there. Just like a place to reacharge our energy for tiring and tension. Top rated photos that i like are:
fast fast put your head in the hole..camera is ready
Bro Chong share with us the 10vows of Pu xian Bodhisatta. After back to school, every night before i going to bed. I will do pray for 10times to peace my heart...I am so happy, how ever i am tired but i still do it everyday. I know that if we used to it 21days then i will continue my homework. Another thing is write and think back what have i done for thw whole day, reflects back what wrong and good things i have done. Then making vows to change it. I think this is a good idea, it just like we write blog everyday or diary. Some can share with everyone i will wrtie in blogger and some secret or things i need to change i will write it in diary. SO meaningful!!!some of them think why travelling still have learning... Melawat sambil belajar...It is better than we just go to some place for taking photos and do nothing there. Very happy i have some input to help to push up my energy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment